One of the most loved shows on FOX is The Simpsons, the longest running TV series in the US. The show depicts the life of the family of Simpsons, whose satirical approach of the working-class life resonates with the populace. While the show ‘Empire‘ speaks volumes about the life of an affluent family gone astray, ‘The Gifted‘, based on the X-men comics showcases how the mutant Strucker twins fight against all odds to survive amidst the misdirected hate of humans and its governments. Watch these shows and other popular Fox Now shows like Brooklyn Nine-Nine on the Fox Now Roku channel.But before you can watch these shows on Roku, you have to activate the channel using foxnow.com activate.
Popular Shows on the Fox Now Channel
- The Orville
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- The Gifted
- The Resident
- Lethal Weapon
- Master Chef Junior
Activate Fox Now on Roku with foxnow.com activate
- Make a sustainable connection between your TV and Roku using a premium high-speed HDMI cable. Use the adapter you got along with the Roku device to connect it to a power source.
- Turning on your Smart TV and Roku device, choose the type of network connection you want to establish.
- While setting up Roku over a wired network, choose ‘wired‘ option and make use of the Ethernet cable. While setting up the device over Wi-Fi, conversely, choose the ‘wireless‘ option before keying in the SSID and password.
- Your TV screen will display Roku’s ‘Home‘ page after it downloads all the necessary updates and checks resolution.
- Look for the option that says ‘Streaming Channels‘ and choose it to browse the Roku channel store. Navigating through the channels on the Roku store, look for the FOXNOW channel app and select it. The FOXNOW app will be on the ‘Movies and TV‘ category on Roku the streaming device.
Adding the channel and signing in using your provider’s credentials
- Add FOXNOW by selecting the ‘Add Channel‘ option and let it install onto your Roku feed. Press the * button on your Roku remote for more options and choose ‘Sign in with TV provider‘.
- You should have a participating cable TV provider or a skinny bundle internet TV subscription to sign in. Completing the sign in, you will see a FOWNOW channel activation code on your TV screen. Grabbing your mobile device or tablet, from a supporting browser, visit the foxnow.com activate website.
- On the webpage, in the field saying ‘Roku Activation Code‘, type the FOXNOW channel code you see on TV. Tap on ‘Submit’, choose your TV provider, enter your provider’s ID and correct password to successfully execute the fox now login. Alternatively, you can also visit the activate.fox.com roku to activate your Roku player.
- Without any further intervention, FOX NOW channel will refresh on your Roku device and it’ll be activated.
Watching FOXNOW with cable TV subscriptions
With the following participating cable TV provider subscriptions, you can watch FOXNOW on Roku.
- Bright House Networks
- Comcast Xfinity
- Verizon FiOS
- DISH Network
- ATT U-verse
- Time Warner Cable
The Skinny Bundle subscriptions with which you can watch FOX NOW
- Hulu with Live TV
- YouTube TV
- Fubo TV
- DirecTV NOW
- PlayStation Vue
- Sling TV (In select markets only)
Visit the foxnow.com activate website today and activate the FOXNOW channel on the Roku streaming device, just visit our site Roku link account or call our Roku customer support number +1-855-712-0911