Roku Streaming Device -Roku com link
Streaming devices are now booming and they are the next level of television. Roku is the pioneer of streaming devices using which you can watch your favorite channels and on-demand contents right away. Roku launches several models like Express, Premiere, Ultra, Streaming Stick, Premiere+, Express+ and Streaming Stick Plus. Check out the complete guide to setup your Roku streaming players using Roku com link without any hindrances.
Steps to setup Roku Devices -Roku com link
- The setup process of Roku streaming player comprises of hardware and software configuration. Just make use of the steps given below to setup the Roku.
- At first, connect your Roku devices on an electrical outlet and also connect it to your television with an HDMI cable.
- Check whether the connections are proper by powering up your devices and ensure that you see the Roku logo on television screen which implies that the television is linked with the Roku player.
- Now it’s time to connect your Roku streaming player on the internet which is an essential requirement of streaming.
- You can either go for a wired or wireless network. However, the Ethernet connection is compatible in a few devices only.
- It’s better to use the Wireless network to avoid unnecessary confusions.
- Once you pair the Roku remote with the device, you should to choose the type of network.
- Choose Wireless to enter the password and in some cases, you can choose “Scan again to see all Networks” in order to view the networks that didn’t appear at first.
- If the wireless network connection is successful, Roku activation code will appear on the television
- Now, open the web browser on your computer or mobile device to visit the Roku com link website and click Sign Up to create a new Roku account or Sign In, if you have already created a Roku account.
- Provide the necessary information like name, email, password and other details to create a new account as creating a Roku account is vital.
- Sign in with your account on Roku com link website and also enter the Roku link Enter code to link your device
- Once you complete, you should add channels that you’d like to view.
Channel installation on Roku
- To install the channel of your choice, click on the Streaming Channels option to navigate to the Roku channel store.
- The channel store will have thousands of channels from which you can choose your favorite streaming service. Channels are categorized based on the genres like Movies & TV, Sports, Kids, News & Weather and more.
- Just tap on the channel you like and select the “Add Channel” option to include it to the Roku channel list
- By default, some channels will also be available on the Roku home screen itself
- If the channel is free, you can start streaming right after the inclusion or else you have to subscribe to the channel before you commence watching it on Roku Com Link.
Installing themes and screensavers
- Just tap the Settings and click Screensaver to choose your favorite screensavers.
- You can also get the photos from your mobile phone and apply it as Roku screen saver.
- Additionally, twenty five images can be set by clicking Screen Saver.