Can Pneumonia be prevented?
There are many methods to prevent Pneumonia from causing hindrance to the human body. Pneumonia is regarded as one of the most dangerous diseases in the world and the people must be aware of the alarming consequences that are caused by the disease. Below are some of the methods on how to tackle pneumonia from affecting the body:
· Flu is a primary reason for pneumonia to originate in the human body.
· To eliminate this menacing disease, you will have to inject the Influenza vaccine in the body and you will see some satisfying results with no negative outcomes
· Pneumococcal vaccine must be also injected in defense against bacterial pneumonia, a disease that takes its origin from bacteria.
· This disease has a severe effect on children who are aged under 5 years and adults who are older than 65 years.
· Pertussis is seen as another serious issue as it affects the human body and its performance. In other words, pertussis can be called as whooping cough
· One of the perfect countermeasures against Pneumonia is washing your hands at times while blowing your nose, Before and after eating. Handwash, a good habit can be perfectly effective against the disease
· Widespread among several adults, the smoking habit has caused countless hassles to humans. The tobacco content in the cigarettes increases the chances of the disease which ends in death
· Better avoid smoking to save yourself from pneumonia
General Health awareness
Being a respiratory disease, make sure that you live in a surrounding where there is fresh air and you must also have a well-balanced diet comprising of all the nutrients. More than maintaining a good diet, it is also equally important to do exercises to shape your body well. The workouts you perform will give you a good result as you can prevent pneumonia from affecting you.
Instructions concerning children
For children, these are the ways how you can prevent pneumonia from affecting them:
· Hib vaccine is mandatory for your child and his/her survival.
· This vaccine gives immense power to tackle the disease
· Or else try the drug named Synagis for children who are aged under 24 months. This drug is specifically for pneumonia caused by the RSV virus.